CRM or Customer Relationship Management
CRM is a software solution that allows you to manage your business in one place. It has numerous benefits and features that allow you to boost your productivity. Now it is not the same software solution would choose someone who is delivering coaching than someone that is focusing on one to one coaching sessions. With this in mind, the solutions below gather the main functionalities your business needs.
- Coach Accountable is a system that allows you to track your sessions, organize your files and see how your clients are doing. Their flows allow you to obtain more accurate, faster results and serve more people in less time.
- Simplero is an all-in-one platform that allows you from selling courses and coaching programs, to build your website and your email marketing campaigns. This saves you money on extra software solutions by integrating all the tools you need to run your coaching practice.
- Coach Vantage is a simple tool that allows you to manage your contacts, schedule meetings and create and sell programs. You can give access to your clients and follow up with them on their case. This would be the most complete package if you want to run your administrative tasks and services from one software. It does not include so many marketing features instead.
Landing Page Builders
A landing page is used to deliver a specific offer. You can use it to promote a specific service o program you have. Landing pages are part of a sales funnel and usually, users that sign up for the offering are included in a lead nurturing campaign at a later stage. This extra steps around the landing page help you convince undecided clients to make a decision. Tools that you can use for your landing pages are:
- Clickfunnels is a complete software tool that lets you map out your sales funnel and execute it from the same platforms. It is not an affordable option if you are really starting out but it definitely offers the extra features you need to stand out.
- Landingi on the other hand is a brand-new landing page builder that is offering more affordable solutions. This is a tool that not many coaches know but we can assure is worth investing in this alternative if you are looking for simple and easy to use landing page builder.
Email Marketing Tools
You can use email to be top of mind of your consumers and at the same time help them chose your services over your competitors. This requires preparing thoughtful marketing campaigns. What would you do without an email marketing CRM? It is almost impossible to keep up with everyone. Some tools that can help you are:
- Mailchimp is a very simple and easy to use tool that lets you start your marketing campaigns for free. To have access to automation features you should purchase their Essentials or Standard memberships. It does have other features such as building landing pages or getting reports from social media.
- Get Response is a more advanced solution that allows you to define your sales funnel and implement lead nurturing campaigns. You can define full conversion funnels for your coaching business and create an automated system that continuously is generating leads.
Is important to track the results you obtain from your campaigns and understand how users interact with your digital assets. Analyzing the performance of your campaigns is strictly important as it is going to show you want is working and what not in your campaigns. Here you have several options, but the main ones are:
- Implement Google Analytics. To get a better grasp of who your audience is, where they come from, what pages visit on your website and many other metrics. This will give you a better understanding of your audience.
- Make use of the reports your marketing software is providing. Most software tools provided about include to certain extent analytics tools and some of them generate reports. The difference is that you are going to obtain action specific reports instead of more in-depth reports such as the ones Google Analytics is providing.
Content is the king, especially if you want to increase organic traffic to your digital assets. Now the challenge is to always come up with new content ideas or prepare the perfect headline. This can be achieved thanks to tools such as:
- Answer the Public is an amazing tool that helps you quickly generate content ideas around topics your target audience is searching for. Is a great tool to use if you want to quickly find long-tail content ideas.
- Keyword Tools is one of the best alternatives to the Keyword planner offered by Google. In a similar way to answer the public, they allow you to generate long-tail keyword suggestions for specific terms.
- CoSchedule Headline Analyzer. We have used this tool for clients and have achieved great success in generating highly converting headlines. Business owners underestimate the power of a headline and how much importance it has at convincing users to continue reading their emails, newsletters or ads.
Is important not to stop here, there are so many sources where you can find insights about what your potential customers want to know. You can check forums, Facebook groups, LinkedIn comments and many other online platforms where your ideal audience hangs out. When you prepare content always have your customers in mind and figure out what they struggle with and provide solutions to their greatest pain points.